Brooklyn, NY · Posted on 04/28/2021
A legal consulting firm is in need of Brooklyn residents for a Focus Group to learn about opinions and attitudes of potential jurors. The discussion will be held online via Zoom on 05/26/2021 from 2pm-5pm. We are looking for engaged, thoughtful, and intelligent participants who have a computer with video and microphone capabilities, a good internet connection without lag and a quiet space free of distractions from where they can participate. Selected participants will be compensated $50.00 for their time.
To be considered for this discussion group, we will need to know that:
• Neither you, nor an immediate family member, is in the legal profession or works for a law firm.
• Neither you, nor an immediate family member, is currently or was recently involved in a lawsuit.
• Neither you, nor an immediate family member, works for any media organization.
• You understand and speak English.
• You are willing to sign and abide by a Confidentiality Agreement.
• You are willing to give your honest opinions.
• You have not participated in a jury research project in the last 2 years.
We are looking for a broad, diverse representation of the community and are limiting the group size to 8 participants.
If you are interested and meet the above requirements, please send an email to email@example.com with the following details: Age, ethnic background and occupation.
These details will be kept confidential. We ask these questions so that we can form a group that reflects a typical jury.
Get notified when focus groups are posted in your area!Sign up